Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Kraft Gift Card Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and will share share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I must admit ....... This just might be my GO TO hostess gift for this upcoming holiday season.
It's a DARLING little 'Kraft Gift Box' that I've filled with 4-ADORABLE Santa cards and coordinating envelopes.
The packaging is one of the new 'Kraft Gift Boxes' that I've decorated with the 'HeartWarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.
And when you open the box up ........ I have created 4-Santa cards with coordinating envelopes.  These cards were SO MUCH FUN to create.
I used a White card base and added a panel of White cardstock to the top that was embossed with the 'TimeWorn Type 3D Embossing Folder'. 
I added a panel of 'HeartWarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card and then got busy creating a OH SO FUN sentiment.  The sentiment is stamped onto a White 'Painted Label Die' with Real Red ink and I used the 'Frosted Gingerbread' set to stamp that sentiment.
The STAR OF THE SHOW is the ADORABLE little Santa from the 'Be Jolly' set.  I colored him in with my Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut him out.
I used more 'HeartWarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to decorate the flap of each envelope ...... And then stamped another Santa right in the corner of each envelope.
This little gift comes together fairly quickly......
And will be a DELIGHTFUL gift for someone this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is such a cute gift card box. I am going to be needing one of those in a couple of months. I LOVE the window in it. I would never have thought to add the window, it adds a lot to the box. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for your sweet comment. These Kraft Boxes come with the window already added to it...All you do is adhere the sides and decorate.

      Delete
  2. Darling Santa and fabulous idea for a host gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I will be sure to be making a few of these to have on hand for the upcoming holidays.

      Delete