Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Mini Hot Cocoa Jar

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet and tweaked it a tiny bit to create a SUPER FUN Hot Coccoa Jar Treat share with you today.
Seems every year I make Hot Cocoa Treats to pass out to friends (especially when I go back to Wisconsin in November/December).  This year I'm taking advantage of our new 'Mini Jam Jars' and a DARLING little Mini Jam Jar Box that Sally Stamper created back on June 3, 2021.  Here's a link to her video:  (340) Mini Jam Jar Box - YouTube
I wanted to create mine with a Christmas theme ....... So I used the 'Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper' to cover my box.  This box starts out with a 7-3/4" x 7-3/4" Real Red base.  It's scored at 2-3/4" on all four sides.
The box lid is a 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of White cardstock and that is scored at 1" on all four sides.
The DSP pieces for the box are Qty 4-pcs that are 2-1/2" x 2" and the lid pieces are Qty 1-pc that is 2" x 2" and Qty 4-pcs 3/4" x 2".
The box opens by removing the lid and the front flap of the box pops open.  
I decorated my Mini Jam Jars with some 'Real Red Ruffled Ribbon'.  I also added some hot cocoa, marshmallows and peppermint chips.
And my sentiment piece is a White label from the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies' and I used the 'Holly Jolly Wishes' set to decorate the front.
So there you have it friends.
An ADORABLE little Hot Cocoa Treat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an adorable box. It seems simple enough that even I could make one! LOL I am going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Wanda......These just couldn't be any easier to create. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. The perfect, creative dash of cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on making some of these for my trip back to Madison in November. Sure my friends are going to LOVE these.
      Thanks Mary for your sweet comment.

      Delete