Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Spooky Girl Card

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This OH SO CUTE little pumpkin girl just makes me SMILE!  And the very fact that she is on roller skates......Just means it doesn't get any cutier.
I started this card off with a Pumpkin Pie base card ....... And layered it with a Black and White panel.
Next, I got busy and cut three 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' panels and added those to the top of my White cardstock panel.
Then I stamped that ADORABLE little pumpkin girl from the 'Seasons of Fun' set and used my Stampin' Blends to color her in.  I fussy cut her out and added her to a couple 'Layering Circle Dies' and popped her onto the front of my card.
My "Spooky" banner flag was created using the 'Festive & Bright' set and I just stamped that onto a piece of White cardstock and clipped it out to create a fun little banner flag.
And that's all it took to create this OH SO FUN little Halloween card.  Thinking this little card will be going to my Hailey girl in Wisconsin.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love your use of the black and white DSP, I haven't used the other sides of that DSP because my mind wasn't creative enough! Your use of it is perfect!! I am going to have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE when SU offers the reverse side of our DSP with a black and white pattern. Typically....I LOVE coloring it in. But leaving this black and white was PERFECT. Thanks Wanda for your sweet comment and stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Marvelous job with the blends and sweet strips of pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. This card is going to my Hailey Girl back in Madison.

      Delete