Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Cheers To Your Home

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Looking for a holiday card that looks like you spent LOTS OF TIME creating it.  STOP right here ...... This card comes together in a HOT NEW YORK minute.
I started this card off with an Evening Evergreen base card.  Next, I took two panels of the 'Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper' and adhered those to my base card.  Before I adhered those panels down ..... I added some 'Real Red Double Stitched Ribbon' across the seam of the two panels of DSP and tied it up into a pretty knot on the left hand side of my card.
Then I got busy creating my sentiment and stocking piece.  I used the 'Tidings & Trimmings' set to stamp my stockings and used the 'Christmas Trimming Dies' to crop out my two stockings.  My sentiment was stamped onto a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' and layered with the 'Scalloped Countours Dies'.  DOES IT GET ANY CUTIER????
And there you have it my friends.......
Just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card. I especially love that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. That DSP is quickly becoming a GO TO for me.

      Delete
  2. Darling pattern on the stockings and sweet touches of ribbon and bling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. The ribbon and bling make me happy!

      Delete