Sunday, August 08, 2021

Season's Greetings

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Just couldn't be happier with the way this DARLING little card turned out.
The first thing I did for my card was to add a panel of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the top of my White card base.
My snowmen images were stamped onto a White card stock panel.  I used the 'Snowbody Better' stamp set to stamp my snowmen.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in those little cuties ....... and my sentiment was stamped using the 'Penguin Place' stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment in the upper right-hand corner.
I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE snowmen. I didn't get this set and am regretting it but I have too many others to play with so I will just have to accept the fact that I am missing out on a fun set. I LOVE your card, it's so colorful and festive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I treat myself every year to a snowman set. Glad you like my card Wanda.

      Delete
  2. Just the right punch of color to give this snowman family it's personality!

    ReplyDelete