Saturday, August 07, 2021

The Adventure Begins

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July 'The Adventure Begins' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Check out these three FUN cards from the June Paper Pumpkin kit.
This first card is probably my favorite card in this Paper Pumpkin kit.  The lantern is SO FUN......
And the inside of this swing open card is PERFECT for this layout.
The next card for this kit is such a detailed oriented kind of card.
And the rolling hills on the inside are OH SO FUN!
And the last card is SO FUN.....
With this FABULOUS inside image.
So what do you think my friends.......
Cuteness OVER-LOAD in my book!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun Paper Pumpkin kit. I love the rich colors that are great for masculine cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job "lighting up" this fun, camping kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I have some great stamper campers to send these to.

      Delete