Saturday, August 28, 2021

The World Awaits You

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July 'The Adventure Begins' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
For my final alternate card made with the July Paper Pumpkin kit ....... I created this FUN little camper card for a friend who LOVES to get in her RV and EXPLORE the world.
I didn't add any addtional product for my card today.  I simply stamped my sentiment onto one of the banner tags that came with this kit.......
Added the DARLING little camper........
And tore the green paper that came with this kit to create a fun little ground for the camper to sit on.
And there you have it friends......
A card that I know my girlfriend will ENJOY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Great card. That looks like it was a fun Paper Pumpkin kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. The kit was fun and especially since I have so many friends who LOVE to camp.

      Delete