Thursday, August 19, 2021

2-Santa Tags

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE LOVE LOVE to receive a gift with this little Santa tag attached to it?  I have to admit ..... I made more than 2 of these little Santa tags for the upcoming holidays.
I started out with a 2-3/4" x4" Real Red base tag.  I then created a White layered tag that measures 2-1/2" x 3-3/4".
I stamped my Santa from the 'Be Jolly' set and used my Stampin' Blends to color him in.  Right above him I stamped my To/From from the same set.
My tags were finished off with some 'Real Red Ruffled Ribon' and I just tied it up into a pretty knot at the top.
And there you have it friends......
Can you say ....... MERRY MERRY all the way!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You make me love tags even more every time you post them! I love this Santa tag. I need to start making some tags now so I'm ready for when I need them and this is a perfect tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Next to making 3-D projects......Tags are my next favorite thing to make.

      Delete
  2. Darling twosome and perfect for dressing up the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm planning on making a few more of these for the kids.

      Delete