Monday, August 09, 2021

Season's Greetings Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today is change the orientation from Portrait to a Landscape style card.
I started out with a Black base card ....... and added a White panel along with a 'Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper' panel to the top of my card.
Next, I added a White and Black panel across the center of my card ..... But before I adhered that center panel down ...... I wrapped some 'White Bakers Twine' around the left-hand edge and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My snowman images was stamped onto a White base ....... and then I layered it with two additional layers (Black and White).  I used the 'Snowbody Better' set to stamp those ADORABLE snowman images ....... and I used my Stampin' Blends to color in each of those little cuties.
I created a fun little gift card pocket for the inside of my card ......... and I used the 'Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper' to create that little pocket.
The finishing touch was adding a SWEET little sentiment in the upper right-hand corner ........ and that was created with the 'Penguin Place' stamp set.
So what you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout. Plus it's a gift card holder card! These snowmen are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like what I created Wanda. Thank You!

      Delete
  2. Oooooh, I love it Kadie , love the color combo too
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frenchie for your sweet comment (and visiting my blog).

      Delete
  3. So cute with an Amazon card tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Who doesn't like shopping Amazon????

      Delete