Monday, August 16, 2021

Let It Snow Upgrade

             Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was creating a SUPER FUN FOLD card.
The design of my fun fold was adding two flap over elements.
I started with an Evening Evergreen base card.  That measures 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" and I scored this piece at 5-1/2".
My Evening Evergreen flap over piece measures 3" x 8-1/2" and I scored that at 4-1/4".
I decorated this card using 'Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper'.  
I added a large snowflake from the 'So Many Snowflake Dies' onto the center flap over piece in the upper left-hand corner.  And added a 'Blue Gems' to the center of that snowflake.
My sentiment is a 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' frame.  And I used the 'Snowman Season' for that frame.
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your upgrade is great. I LOVE that fun fold. It's almost like opening a gift. You have to keep going to get to the inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment Wanda. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! Nice change up to the fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. One of my favorite ways to upgrade a card is doing a fun fold.

      Delete