Saturday, August 21, 2021

Let Your Light Shine

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July 'The Adventure Begins' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm pretty darn HAPPY with the way this alternate card turned out.
I only used one additional product to create this card.  I started with a White base card and added one of the card fronts from this kit to the front of my White base card.
My sentiment was stamped on one of the White banner flags that came with the kit ..... And I added one of the die-cut lanterns that was included in this Paper Pumpkin kit.
The additional product that I added to this card was some 'Gold Cording' behind the stamped sentiment.
I finished off my card with some sequins and
a single firefly stamped image.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You always know how to light up the creativity! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you my friend......ALWAYS know the perfect things to say. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great masculine card. I am always looking for different masculine cards. There's not that many out there. Your card is perfect. It makes a great birthday or anniversary card!!

    ReplyDelete