Sunday, August 15, 2021

Let It Snow

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How OVER-THE-TOP gorgeous is this card.
I started out with a White base card ....... and added a panel of Evening Evergreen cardstock to the center of my card.  Next, I added a panel of 'Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper' to the top of my Evening Evergreen panel.
I die-cut a White snowflake image out with the 'So Many Snowflake Dies'.  I added those to the top left-hand corner of my card.
My sentiment is a White 'Stitched So Sweetly Die' that I stamped my message onto.  And that sentiment is from the 'Snowman Season' set.
And that's all it took my friends to create this FUN Spot Light Sunday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Snowflakes are my favorite. This is such a pretty card. I might have to break down and get that "So Many Snowflakes" set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card Wanda. You won't be disappointed with this set.

      Delete
  2. Love the crisp, white snowflake against the stripes.

    ReplyDelete