Monday, August 02, 2021

Christmas to Remember Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
My Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday is on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded version is on the BOTTOM.
The first upgraded I made to my Mix-It-UP!  version was to change the card orientation from a landscape style card and made a portrait style card.
I wanted to create a FUN FOLD card for my upgraded version ...... So I cut off 1-1/2" from one end of the Real Red base card.  This allowed me to be able to add some DSP to the small flap and then have the inside White panel showing through.  
Here is what the inside of the card looks like when the front flap is opened.
I added a small panel of 'Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper' to the left-hand side of the Real Red base card.
Then I got busy creating my sentiment panel to the front of my card.  I used the same 'Seasonal Labels Dies' as well as the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to create my sentiment panel.  I also used the 'Christmas to Remember' set to stamp my sentiment.
My finishing touch was wrapping some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around my card and then tied it up into a pretty bow on the right-hand side of my card.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout. Changing the orientation makes a big difference in the looks of a card. I really like that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my upgrade Wanda. I completely agree with you!

      Delete
  2. Love these stripes and beautiful sentiment. A lovely pair!

    ReplyDelete