Sunday, August 22, 2021

Noel

   Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Talk about a QUICK and EASY kind of Holiday card ....... I have one for you today!
I started off with a White base card and added a panel of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the front.  Next, I added a panel of Evening Evergreen to the center and added a panel of Real Red cardstock behind that.
Before I adhered that panel down to the center of my card ...... I added some White Baker's Twine to the top and tied it off with a pretty bow in the center.
Then I got busy and created my "Noel" centerpiece.  For that I used a White 'Layering Circles' and stamped my sentiment from the 'Happy Holly Days' set  in Evening Evergreen ink.  I added a Real Red scallop circle behind that and finished my sentiment off with two holly berries from that same stamp set.
The finishing touch was adding a few White Gel Pen trio dots.....
And this card was done in a HURRY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful Christmas card. I especially LOVE the rich colors. Your card is very pleasing to the eye. It's got nice movement and balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a WONDERFUL comment Wanda. I really appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. WOW! Every detail is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Kadie! The hounds tooth pattern is such a breat one for this card - the holly leaves are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Glad you liked my card Brian. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete