Thursday, August 05, 2021

Three Season Greetings Tags

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this little trio of DARLING holiday tags.
Each tag is a 3-5/8" x 1-7/8" Pool Party tag.  I added a White piece that was die-cut from the 'Giving Gifts Dies' and that was positioned directly onto the Pool Party tag.
The sentiment for each of these tags was stamped from the 'Giving Gifts' die cuts.
I also used some the new 'Pool Party 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon' ...... And tied it up into a pretty bow at the top of my tag.
So my friends ......
If you are in need of some QUICK & EASY tags......
STOP here and give these a try.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowflakes and fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. So glad you like my trio of tags.

      Delete
  2. NO, you can not show me snowflakes! I LOVE your tags. I didn't want to have any regrets about my choices in my order. Now I want this set. These are SO beautiful and seem easy enough to make. They are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm THRILLED beyond words with this die.

      Delete