Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Polished Pink Wishes

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I have to admit ....... I am IN LOVE with this holiday card.  This card is one of those quick holiday cards that we are all looking for during the holidays ........ But I am SO FOND of the non-traditional PINK on this card.
I started this card off with a Polish Pink base card.  I then added a 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of 'Whimpsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper' ......... and that left a 1/2" section of the Polish Pink base card exposed on the front of my card.  
I added some of the OH SO PRETTY 'Frayed Blushing Bride Ribbon' around the seam of the DSP and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sentiment from the 'Frosted Gingerbread' set onto a Polished Pink ornament that was die cut from the 'Gingerbread Dies'.  I used Silver Embossing Powder to stamp that sentiment and then quickly heat set it.
The finishing touch for my sentiment was adding three little Rhinestones and some Silver Cording before attaching it to my ribbon.
So what do you think my friends......
I plan to make a few more of this for my holiday card this year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful! The pinks are wonderful - and isn't that Blushing Bride ribbon the best?! Great card, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I simply ADORE this card and will be making a few more for the holidays.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. It is absolutely beautiful. It's got such a nostalgic look to it. And a perfect feeling of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda. I'm THRILLED with the way it turned out.....And will be making a few more this upcoming holiday season.

      Delete
  3. Polished Pink for the holidays! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete