Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tasty Treat Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Around the holidays ....... I am ALWAYS in need of some FUN packaging ideas ...... And this little project was created using two tags that I had on my desk for an upcoming Tag Thursday post.
I filled this little treat box with some Hershey Nuggets ...... that I wrapped with the 'Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series Paper' ...... And was THRILLED how it all turned out.
To start this project off ..... I used two 6" x 3" Cinnamon Cider tags that were both scored at 2".  I adhered those two tag together at the scored off section ..... And that began the base of my Tasty Treat Box.
Next, I got busy to create the wrap that went around my two tags.  I used a piece of Real Red cardstock that measures 2-1/4" x 11".  I scored that piece at 2", 4", 7" and 9".  I adhered that piece around my Cinnamon Cider base and then got busy adding some Designer Series Paper to that piece.
My 'Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series Paper' pieces measured ...... 2-1/8" x 2-7/8" and 2-1/8" x  1-7/8".  I cut two pieces each of that DSP and adhered those to the front, back and sides of my Real Red cardstock panel.
Next, I got busy and added a fun little star cookie and sentiment piece to the front of my Tasty Treat Box.  I used the 'Sweets & Treats' stamp set for my sentiment ...... And that was stamped onto a cut down 'Tailor Made Tags Die'.  And the YUMMY star cookie was created with the help of the 'Gingerbread Dies'.
All that was left to do was add some white stitching lines around the outer edges of my Tasty Treat Box.......
And fill this little box up with all the YUMMY
chocolate candies that I had wrapped up.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing box. Your projects never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the BEST part Wanda......SUPER QUICK to put together. Thanks for stopping by Wanda.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. How do you ALWAYS know just the PERFECT thing to say my friend. LOVE the idea of this being a treasure box. Thanks Mary.

      Delete
  3. Oooooh, my …. Yep what a busy lady , I love it Kadie, love to case it if I may , thanks for sharing ,
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be HONORED if you CASE'd my project Frenchie. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete