Friday, August 13, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special Downline Team Member made for me.
First up for today is this ADORABLE little mini pizza box that Abbie Egolf made for me.  Just wait till you see what she filled it with......
She STUFFED it full of little Peach 'Zazers Peach Treats'.
This PRETTY card was created by Betty Pearce.
And this FUN peek-a-boo card was made by Judy McMullen.
It's such a FUN interactive kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! It's a lot of fun receiving different cards and techniques from friends and fellow demonstrators.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I really do have some of the BEST friends and fellow demonstrators.

      Delete
  2. Cute ideas. Haven't had one of those peach treats! I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe Abbie was able to find peach treats to put in your little box......They were pretty yummy.

      Delete