Thursday, August 26, 2021

Evergreen Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag for today is a tiny little 3" x 3-1/2" tag.  It's the perfect size to attach to a bottle of wine or a small little hostess gift.
I started out with an Evening Everygreen base tag and stamped my To/From from the 'Be Jolly' set and my snowflakes from the 'Penquin Place' set onto my tag.  I used Versamark ink and White Embossing Powder to give those a real POP!!!
Next, I grabbed my 'Evergreen Border Punch' and cropped out two rows of trees.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop those up ....... And then used some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to create some frosty texture on each of the trees.
The finishing touch was adding some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' to the top of my tag and calling this tag DONE!!!!
So there you have it friends......
Mini little holiday tag to top off your perfect little holiday gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I actually gasped in my head when I saw this. I have to be quite here hubby is working from home. This tag is absolutely stunning! You have posted so many cute tags and now I want to make a tag!! So out of my comfort zone but I'm going to try it in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Wanda for your sweet comment. I actually didn't like this tag when I finished it.....but starting to like it more and more.
    Hope you give a try at creating some tags.....Next to 3-D projects.....Tags are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute holiday heaven! Like Wanda (above), I gasped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like my tag Mary. I almost didn't publish it. Thanks!

      Delete