Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Box of Ornament Tags

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D Tuesday' and means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My project for today is a sweet litle gift box FULL of ornament tags.
I used one of the 'Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes' for the base of my box.  I decorated the outside (and inside) with the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.
The top of my gift box was topped off with the OH SO YUMMY 'Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon'.  I also created a DARLING little gift tag from the 'Giving Gifts Dies'.
And check out the MAGIC that happens when you wrap this little box of FUN.......
When you open this little gift box ....... It is FILLED to the top with these ADORABLE little ornament tags.  Those were created using the 'Delicate Baubles Dies'.......
And I used the 'Bright Baubles' set to stamp the back of each ornament with a To and From message.
Each ornament was also topped off with some 'Gold Shimmer 3/8" Ribbon' and tied off with a pretty little knot.
So there you have it friends.......
This project couldn't be any EASIER to create......
AND GIVE AWAY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable box. Plus the tags are just too cute. I LOVE snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous packaging and I adore the tags tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Can't wait for the holidays to arrive and gift it to someone.

      Delete
  3. How absolutely perfect is this?! These tags are my favorite thing in this new catalog, and I LOVE how you've showcased this gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ENTIRE product line is on my FAVORITE things list. So glad you liked what I created. THANKS Brian.

      Delete