Friday, August 27, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made for me.
First up for today is this OVER-THE-TOP card made by Judy McMullen.  Here is the front of her stand-up card.........
And here is the backside of that card.  These pictures do not even begin to show how BEAUTIFUL this card is.
Next up.......This OH SO FUN card made by Gus Berry.
This next interactive card was made by Betty Pearce.  
OH MY GOSH.....HOW FUN.
This card is a Slide and Lock Fun Fold card ....... And I'm telling you ...... Once you get started playing with it.....It's almost impossible to STOP!!!!
This GORGEOUS card was made by Jan Gore.
And this BUNDLE of FUN was made by Cheri Utsler.
She created these four FABULOUS recipe cards ....... And decorated each with some SUPER FUN die-cut pieces.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I SO look forward to your Friday post. I love to see all the talent out there that you share with us. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......My friends are OH SO TALENTED. Love sharing them with you!

      Delete
  2. Love the inspiration and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my friends will LOVE seeing your comment Mary. THANKS!!!!

      Delete