Monday, August 23, 2021

Noel Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But changed a few things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
For my upgraded card ...... I designed a gift card holder.
I used a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Evening Evergreen card base and added a panel of Real Red cardstock to the top.  Then my 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' was added to the top of that Real Red Cardstock.  
The upgraded happened when I added the center panel to hold a gift card.  The Real Red panel is 3-1/2" x 3-3/4" and I added to the top of that an Evening Evergreen panel that measures 3-1/4" x 7-1/2".  That panel was scored at 3-3/4" and I created a gift card pocket on the inside.
I also upgraded my White 'Layering Circle' piece by running it through the Embossing Machine with the 'Star-Crossed Embossing Folder'.
The finishing touch was adding my 'White Baker's Twine' to the top of my gift card panel and tieing it up into a pretty bow in the center.
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun upgrade. A nice way to turn a regular card into a gift card holder. I LOVE gift card holders, I use so many of them and it's always fun to find new ways to make them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Wanda. GLAD you LIKED my upgrade.

      Delete
  2. Perfect spot to tuck a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I was pretty happy with the way this upgraded turned out.

      Delete