Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Thinking of You Festive Season

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SUPER fun fold style card I created.
It's a flap-over style card.
I started with a 6-3/4" x 5-1/2" Basic Gray base card and it was scored (with the 6-3/4" side across the top) at 4-1/4".  I did add a panel of Gray Granite to the inside ...... And decorated the smallest panel with some 'Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper' that measured 2" x 5".
The front flap-over piece was also decorated with the 'Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper'.  
My sentiment was stamped on a White 'Painted Labels' piece and I used the 'Merriest Moments' set to stamp my sentiment.
I also used the circle swirl in the 'Painted Labels Dies' behind my sentiment piece.  It was cropped out with some 'Red Velvet Paper ...... And I added some pretty felt flowers to the top and bottom section of the sentiment piece.
So there you have it friends.......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun fold. I love how the red velvet paper just pops. This is a very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I too love how the velvet paper POPS on my card.

      Delete