Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Hot Cocoa Pouch

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created  and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My share for today is one that I find I have tucked inside my purse during the holiday seasons.  I like to have a small treat to pass out to people standing in line with me in the store ...... And this little hot cocoa pouch fits that bill PERFECTLY.
This little treat pouch has a YUMMY packet of Starbucks Hot Cocoa mix tucked inside.  OH YUMMY!!!
I started out with a piece of 'Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper' that measures 6-1/2" x 9".  I scored that DSP at 3" and 6-1/2" ..... And then scored a 1/2" from the bottom (to create the bottom flap).
To create the zig zag top edge for my pouch ..... I used the 'Basic Borders Dies' and that gave me just the look I was looking for.  I also used the 'Be Jolly' stamp set to stamp my sentiment.......
And I added a panel of the 'Whimsy & Wonder DSP' around the center of my pouch for the Belly Band.  That piece measures 2" x 9".  I did not score that piece ....... But simple wrapped it around my pouch and secured in the back with some adhesive.
My DARLING little Santa is from the 'Be Jolly' set.  I must admit ..... He is QUICKLY becoming one of my FAVORITE holiday sets in the new Mini Catalog.
All that was left to do was add some 'Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon' around my pouch and I tied it off into a pretty bow.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun cocoa pouch! I love the adorable Santa and that silver striped paper is beautiful, it gives the pouch that wintery feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Your comment makes me want to cozy in front of the fireplace and sip hot cocoa.

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! Warms the heart and shares your gift of paper crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. You always make me feel like your comments are giving me a warm hug!

      Delete