Saturday, August 14, 2021

The World Awaits Gift Card

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July 'The Adventure Begins' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This pretty little card was designed to hold a FUN little SURPRISE on the back.  Let me share that card with you now.......
I started this card off by adhering one of the base cards together. 
I stamped my sentiment onto one of the White circles that came with this kit ...... And adhered it directly to the front of my card.
I added some of the sequins that came with this kit........
And then flipped the card over to the back and used one of the envelopes to create the gift card backing and the frame for the gift card is from one of the card fronts that I cut down.
I stamped the congrats above the gift card and added one of the die-cut trees to the back.
So what do you think????
I'm just crazy about the way this alternate card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is a great gift card holder. I love that it can be used for male or female.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful spot for tucking the Amazon card! Great concept.

    ReplyDelete