Friday, December 01, 2023

Gingerbread Z-Fold

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This Z-Fold Fun Fold card starts off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Real Red cardstock.  It is scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".  The front flap uses a White panel that is 2-1/2" x 4" and the 'Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper' piece is 2-1/4" x 3-3/4".
I also added a CUTE little gingerbread man to the front panel.  That was created using the 'Sending Cheer Dies'.  And I added a banner flag sentiment piece ..... And that was created with the help of the 'Throughout the Year' stamp set.
When you open the front panel flap ...... It exposes two panel on the inside.  The left White panel is 2-1/2" x 4" and that has a 1" x 4" panel of the same DSP.  And the back White panel is 4" x 5-1/4" with a 1" x 4" DSP panel.
And the inside panel also has a CUTIE little gingerbread man on it.
And there you have it friends......
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: