Wednesday, December 13, 2023

May Your Days Be Happy

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card base for today starts off with a 4-1/4" x 11" Balmy Blue piece.  It is score at 5-1/2".  To the top of my card, I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Lost Lagoon cardstock and added a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of White cardstock to that.
My sentiment was stamped at the bottom of that White panel.  I used the 'Very Best Occasions' stamp set at the bottom of that panel......
And I wrapped some 'Lost Lagoon 1/4"  Bordered Ribbon' to the top of that White panel.
I used 1-1/4" x 3-1/2" panels of the 'Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper' ..... And those were adhered to the top section of the White panel.
And here is how I decorated the inside of my card.
So, there you have it friends.......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. I especially love how you did the inside!

    ReplyDelete