Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Happy Holiday

               Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started off with a 5-1/2"  x 8-1/2" White base and scored that piece at 4-1/4".  To the top of that base card ..... I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Night of Navy cardstock.

Next, I cropped out five Balmy Blue 1" circles and positioned a single 'Snowflake Assortment' piece in the center.  I backed each of those circles with a White circle that was cropped out with the 'Stylish Shape Circle Dies'.
And I stamped my sentiment from the 'Throughout The Year' set at the bottom of my card.  I did use VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to help that sentiment really POP off the Night of Navy cardstock.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. I love the snowflakes in the circles it's kind of a deco art snowfall.

    ReplyDelete