Sunday, December 03, 2023

Oh What Fun

         Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base.   It is scored at 4-1/4".
I added a 1-1/2" x 4" panel of 'Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the left-hand side of the front.  Before I adhered that panel down ..... I wrapped some 'White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon' around the length and tied up a PRETTY knot at the top.
Next, I added a 3-1/2" x 4" panel of the same DSP to the right-hand side and positioned a pretty present in the center.  
I also added a sentiment panel right above the present .... And that was stamped from the 'Merry & Bright' set.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Love the package. I haven't used that one from the "Sending Cheer" bundle yet. Going to have to play with that one soon!

    ReplyDelete