Saturday, December 16, 2023

Merry & Bright

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base card.  That piece was scored at 4-1/4".
Next, created a center panel that was a 2" x 5-1/2" Balmy Blue piece and topped off with a 1-3/4" x 5-1/2" panel of 'A Walk In The Forest Designer Series Paper'.  And behind that panel ..... I added three 'Stylish Shape Circles'.
I also added some 'White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon' around that DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty knot towards the top.
And my sentiment was created with the 'Merry & Bright' set......
And I added that sentiment to the top and bottom of my DSP panel.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Soft wintry colors. Your card has a lot of movement. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete