Friday, December 22, 2023

Jolly Season

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  That piece is scored at 5-1/2".  
Next, I added a panel of 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" White cardstock to the top of my base card.  Before I adhered that piece down .... I ran it throught my embossing machine using the 'Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder'.
I added a panel of the 'Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the top of that embossed White panel.....
And added a sentiment layering piece that was cropped out with the 'Something Fancy Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'So Very Merry' set.
And the inside of my card was finished off with a White cardstock panel and another panel of the 'Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper' at the bottom.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you give this card a try!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fa la la la la la la la la. You planted the earwig. At least it's a fun song to go along with your cute card.

    ReplyDelete