Thursday, December 14, 2023

Santa Hat Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag is a White base that is 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
Next, I added a panel of 2-1/2" x 2" 'Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my tag.
I added a DARLING Santa hat to the center of the DSP panel.  That hat was cropped out with the 'Sending Cheer Dies'.
And my sentiment was stamped from the 'Sending Cheer' set ..... Directly onto my White tag.
And the finishing touch was ading some 'Red/Burlap Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tieing it off with a pretty 'White Baker's Twine' bow.
And there you have it friends......
Doesn't get much EASIER!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. I need a few tags. I think I may have to CASE this one. I have not used the Santa hat in that bundle yet.

    ReplyDelete