Sunday, December 24, 2023

Wishing You A Festive Christmas

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Today ..... I have a last minute gift card holder for you.  It starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  That piece is scored at 4-1/4".  To the front of my base I added a 4" x 5-1/4" White panel.
Before I adhered that White panel down .... I ran it through my embossing machine with the 'Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder'.
Next, I got busy and cropped out three sizes of the 'Stylish Shapes Square Dies' and cropped those in half and staggered those across the center of my card front.
Right across the center of those squares ..... I added a sentiment panel that was created with the help of the 'Trucking Along' set.
And the finishing touch for the front of my card was adding a single gingerbread man ..... using the 'Sending Cheer Dies'.
For the inside ..... I used another panel of White cardstock.  That too was embossed with the 'Christmas Tiding Embossing Folder' before it was adhered down to the inside of my card.
I added a sentiment piece to the inside and that was stamped from the 'Merry & Bright' set and fussy cut out.
So, there you have it friends.......
A Holiday Gift Card Holder......
That is done in NO TIME FLAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my home all decorated for the holiday season ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute gift card holder. I love the squares on the front. Nice touch! Cute gingerbread man too! A very fun card all around.

    ReplyDelete