Friday, December 15, 2023

Oh What Fun Gingerbread Man

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started off today with a White base that was 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  I scored that piece at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Poppy Parade to the top of my card.  Then a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of White cardstock.
I cut four different sizes of the 'Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper' ..... And I arranged those onto the front of the White panel.
My 'Oh What Fun' sentiment was stamped onto a White panel which was positioned at the bottom of my card front.
And I finished this card off with a gingerbread man from the 'Sending Cheer' stamp set and coordinating dies.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making one of these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Cute. Cute. So colorful and fun! Gives me a happy feeling

    ReplyDelete