Thursday, December 07, 2023

Tree Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag starts off with a 2-1/2" x 4" Crumb Cake base.
The first thing I did for my tag today was run it through my embossing machine using the 'Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder'.
Next, I added a layering of freshly falling snow to the bottom of my tag.  I used White cardstock and tore the top edge and used my Balmy Blue ink to distress the top edges.
Then, I cropped out a trio of stamped trees.  I used the 'Regal Reindeer' stamp set and coordinating dies to make that happen.
My sentiment is from the 'Merry & Bright' set and I just used my 'Paper Snips' to crop that sentiment out.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Burlap Ribbon' to the top of my tag ..... And I tied it off with some 'White Baker's Twine'.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute tag. I'm leaving my Christmas stamp sets out so I can make tags throughout the year. I had to scramble to find tags the other day when wrapping gifts. A cardmaker should have a big supply of tags on hand!!

    ReplyDelete