Saturday, December 02, 2023

Santa, Snowman, Elf Boxes

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a Saturday Sweet Treat packaging project that I shared last year and it made my repeat for 2023 December share.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY sweet treat packaging and it takes minimum material to pull together.  Let me jump right in with my share.
These little CUTIES are all created the same ..... All you do is switch up the colored cardstock that you use.
For the Santa Pants .... I used Real Red Cardstock.  That piece is 8" x 4-1/2".  On the 8" side you score at 1-1/2", 3-3/4", 5-1/4" and 7-1/2".  On the 4-1/2" side you score at 1-1/2" and 3".
I used White Carstock to create my snowman.  All you do is form the box and adhere all the edges together.
And here's the Elf Box.
The back of the box holds the opening for each .... And I tucked some mini Ghiradelli Chocolates inside.
Those little candies fit PERFECTLY inside each of these boxes.
And the back side flaps fold up PERFECTLY into each of the boxes.
So there you have it friends......
Dont' you just LOVE these????
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment