Thursday, November 30, 2023

Sparkled Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My set of tags for today starts off with a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock that is 2-1/2" x 4".  
I added to the top of my base tag a panel of White cardstock that was 2-1/4" x 3-3/4".
A piece of the 'Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper' was added to the bottom of my tag.  That piece of DSP measures 2-1/4" x 1-1/2".
I wanted to create a joining seam to the center of my tag ..... So, I added a 1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Cherry Cobbler cardtock right above that DSP panel.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Very Best Occasions' set and directly onto the top portion of that White cardstock piece.
And there you have it friends......
Attached to any gift this holiday season will
make these tags so FESTIVE and FUN!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. I like how you added the rhinestones between the DSP and card stock. Perfect wording for this tag too. Plus it has a very rich look to it. That DSP is amazing.

    ReplyDelete