Friday, December 08, 2023

2-Gingerbread Men

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base.  It is scored at 4-1/4".
I added two 5-1/2" x 1" 'Glorious Gingham Designer Series' panel to the top and bottom of my card.  And to finish off the inside edge of my DSP ..... I added a 1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of Real Red cardstock to the top of both DSP panels.
My DARLING set of gingerbread men were stamped using the 'Sending Cheer' stamp set and cropped out with the coordinating 'Sending Cheer Dies'.
And my sentiment from the 'Brightest Glow' set ...... was stamped right into the middle of my card front.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: