Monday, December 04, 2023

Tis The Season

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
In person ..... This holiday card just screams SHINE.  I started out with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base card and scored that at 5-1/2".
To the top of my base card ..... I added a 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" Mossy Meadow panel and then topped that off with a 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" White panel.
I used the 'So Very Merry' stamp set and stamped my sentiment at the bottom section of that White panel.
Then, I pulled out my circle dies and punches and created some FESTIVE circle with the help of the 'Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper'.
And my "Love" circle was stamped with the help of the 'Merry & Bright' stamp set.
So, there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the layered circles. It gives the card a lively bubbly feel to it!

    ReplyDelete