Sunday, December 17, 2023

All Is Merry

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base ..... That piece is scored at 4-1/4".
And I added a panel of the 'Merry & Bright Designer Series Paper' to the top of my base card.
My sentiment is from the 'Brightest Glow' set and that is stamped on a White and Espresso panel.
And my DARLING gingerbread man is from the 'Sending Cheer' set.
And that's all it took to create this
OH SO CUTE holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: