Monday, December 18, 2023

Sending Cheer

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card was inspired from my fellow InkBig friend Peggy Noe and I knew the minute I saw her card ...... I wanted to make a few to send out this year.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out and want to share that card with you today.
My Pecan Pie base card starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece that is scored at 4-1/4".
To the top of my base card ..... I added a 4" x 4" panel of the 'Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper'.....
And at the bottom ..... I added my sentiment.  That was a 1-1/4" x 4" White panel that was stamped with the 'Sending Cheer' set.
My little gingerbread man was stamped onto a White 'Deckled Circle Die' and positioned directly into the center of my card.
So, there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you wanted to make Peggy's card. It's adorable. I want to make it too but I don't think I have the same DSP and this DSP is perfect for it. This is such a cute card! Very colorful and screajms of Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete