Tuesday, December 05, 2023

May You Enjoy

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card starts off with a Cherry Cobbler base.  That piece is 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".
To the top of my base card ..... I added a 3-3/4" x 5-1/4" White panel.
Next, I added four panels of the 'Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper' that were 1-3/4" x 2-1/2".
After I had those DSP panels adhered to the front of my card ..... I added my sentiment.  That was stamped from the 'Very Best Occasions' set onto the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the background panels. Nice touch. Very festive. With the words being the focal piece is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete