Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Merry Christmas Stocking

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a 4-1/4" x 11" Night of Navy base.  It is scored at 5-1/2".  To the top of that ..... I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I added some 'Night of Navy Glittered Ribbon' around that Very Vanilla panel before it was adhered down.
Next, I added three 3/4" x 5-1/4" panels of the 'Shining Brightely Designer Series Paper' down the left-hand side of that Vanilla panel.
And then I got busy and created my stocking centerpiece.  I used a 'Brushed Metallic Paper' scallop frame that was cropped out from the 'Scallop Contour Dies' and topped that off with a Vanilla frame that my stocking would be placed on.
I did add a Gold Embossed sentiment to the top of that Vanilla frame ..... And I used the 'Regal Reindeer' set to stamp that sentiment.
I decorated the inside of my card with another Vanilla panel and added a single 3/4" x 5-1/4" panel of the 'Shining Brightly Designer Series Paper' to the left-hand edge.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: