Saturday, December 09, 2023

Santa in Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I started these Santa Boxes off with a White base that was 4-1/2" x 8-1/2".  I scored that piece at 1" on all four sides.
The lid was created with a piece of Real Red cardstock.  That piece measures 5-5/16" x 8-1/8".  It is scored on all four sides at 3/4".
My sentiment piece is stamped from the 'Merry & Bright' set.  I layered the Santa Hat from the 'Sending Cheer Dies' onto a layering circle piece.
I used the 'Deckled Rectangle Dies' to crop out an opening on the front of the box ...... And this gave my Santa face a place to SHINE!!!!
And all I need to do was drop in a chocolate Santa candy bar (from Wal-Mart and the also can be purchased at the Dollar Store).......
And this little treat box was called DONE.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Holiday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Santa box. I have not used the Santa hat in that set yet. I especially love the peek-a-boo window.

    ReplyDelete