Sunday, December 10, 2023

Merry Christmas 2-Presents

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Cherry Cobbler base card.  That piece is scored at 4-1/4".
To the top of my base card ..... I added a 4-1/4" x 5-1/8" White panel.  Next, I cut a 4" x 5" White panel and stacked my 'Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper' pieces to the top of that.  Each of those DSP panels were 1" x 4".  I was able to stack those DSP panels across that White panel and needed to trim off a TEENY TINY piece of DSP that was over-hanging.
Then I stamped my sentiment.  I used the 'Celebrate With Tags' set for that.
I did finish off the front of my card with two die-cut presents.  I used the 'Traditions of St Nick Designer Series Paper' to crop out two presents from the 'Sending Cheer Dies'.
And here is how the inside of my card was fiished off.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: