Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas 2023 Decorations

Merry Christmas My Blogger Friends!
It's Christmas Day here in the USA and I would love to share with you the BEAUTIFUL decorations I created for my home this year.  It was inspired by my downline holiday party theme .... And that was Candy Cane Lane ..... So the entire house took on a Candy Cane Lane vibe.
Here is my pencil style Christmas tree for this year.  I decided that I was going to down-size my traditional HUGE tree to this slim-line tree.  It took some getting use to ..... but I now LOVE IT.  Such a space saver!!!!
I have my tree set up right by the front door ...... So this is what you see when you enter my home.
And right next to the tree is my hutch that has all my beautiful angel pieces I have been collecting over the years.
And right above the front door are the Grand & Great stockings
There are 9 grandkids 
And 3-Greats
And those stocking are hung with care each year.
In the kitchen are all my holiday mugs set out.
And the counter is decorated with my FAVORITE black/red buffalo check.  And one of Prada's FAVORITE places to hang out is on that bar stool.  (She knows if I'm in the kitchen and she jumps up on that stool......She will more than likely get a kitty treat.  Especially when she sits up on that stool and puts her kitty hands on the counter and talks to me......JUST TOO CUTE!!!!)
Here is my dining room table.  It is decorated with more buffalo check details.
I have a high-boy in the dining room........
And it is decorated with LOTS of fun holiday items that have been gifted to me over the years.  And just for the record.......If you are looking for holiday CANDY ...... Look here!!!!! (last year this was set-up right at the front door.....But, you would have known that if you were visiting......Just saying!!!)
Here's my snowman village.......
Here's my fireplace decorations.
I will share with you tomorrow that banner piece.
Here is how I decorated the front of my fireplace.....
I created these three chunky candy cane trees......
Along with these three candy cane candies.
My sofa and loveseat were decorated with FESTIVE candy cane pillows.....
And every year ..... I put out my Hospice Bears.
That were gifted to me YEARS ago......
By some of the MOST AMAZING.......
Hospice Volunteers.
And here is my Prada Kitty after an EXHAUSTING day of decorating ......  Wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

1 comment:

  1. Your home is very festive. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope your day is filled with love and fond memories.

    ReplyDelete