Tuesday, December 26, 2023

FIreplace Christmas Banner

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends! 
Today, I want to share with you the LOVELY Holiday Banner that I created for my fireplace.  It was originally shared by Deb at "Simply Sweet Ink Designs" and the very minute I saw what she created ..... I knew I wanted to make one for my fireplace and also one to hang off my guest bathroom mirror.
Here is the CUTE banner hanging over my fireplace.
Each little tag is created with the 'CountrySide Corner Dies'....
And either cardstock or 'Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper' added to the top.
I also used the 'Merry & Bright' set.....
Along with the 'Sending Cheer' set.....
And the 'Celebrate With Tags' set.
Each tag has 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' added.....
Along with some White Gel Pen stitching.
So, what do you think my friends....
I think it turned out PERFECTLY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Happy New Year card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: