Monday, December 11, 2023

Happy Holiday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card starts off today with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base ..... That piece is scored at 4-1/4".  To the top of my base card .... I added a 5-1/4" x 4" panel of Pecan Pie cardstock to the center of my card.  I topped it off with another White panel and 1/4" x 5" panels of Real Red cardstock.  The bottom portion of that White panel ..... I added a panel of the 'Traditions of St Nick Designer Series Paper'.
stamped my sentiment to the top of that White panel ..... And I used the 'Throughout The Year' set to create that sentiment.
My DARLING Gingerbread Man was created with the 'Sending Cheer' set and dies.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Just TOO cute. I'm SO regretting not getting that DSP! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete