Thursday, December 21, 2023

Merry & Bright Bear Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started off with a White base tag that was 2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 5" and 7-1/2".  These score lines helped to create the pocket that I wanted to create for my tag.
The first thing I did was cover my entire tag front with a 2" x 8-1/2" piece of the 'Beay Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  Then.....I folded up the bottom and created my pocket for this tag.  I used some 'Night of Navy 1/2" Glittered Ribbon' to wrap around the pocket section and that created the closure for my tag.
Next, I used the 'Snowflake Tag Topper Punch' to crop out the top edge of my tag.....
And then added a single knotted piece of ribbon to the top of my tag.
My inside tag slider was created with a 3-3/4" x 1-7/8" piece of White cardstock ..... And I stamped my sentiment and cropped it out before adhering it to that slider piece.
I finished off the front of my tag by adding a layering circle piece to the front pocket section.  That was cropped out with several circle punches and the 'Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper'.
Just doesn't get any EASIER....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tag. I LOVE the polar bear in the layered circles. That DSP is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete