Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Just For You Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My bag stats off with a piece of 'Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  That piece measures 6" x 8-1/2".  It is scored on the 8-1/2" side at 2, 4, 6 and 8".  And on the 6" side it is scored at 1-1/4".
The bag is pinched at the top and secured with a piece of 'White Iridescent Ribbon'.
I used a retired mini library clip to attach the gift card holder to the top of my bag.
Here's a closer look at the gift tag holder.  I used the 'Classic Gift Card Envelopes' and added my bear image to the front.  I cropped him out from the 'Beary Christmas DSP' and added him to the front of the envelope.
For the inside ..... I used a 3-1/2" x 2-1/8" piece of White Cardstock and stamped my To/From message and added one more fussy cut bear from that same DSP collection.
And that's all it took to pull this bag together.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another holiday card with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun bag and a cute to and from tag. Looks SO much nicer than the store ones!

    ReplyDelete